Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Bizzarro Comic Tales #1

Y'know, If I'd thought about it at the time I would've actually made the "Bad-touch" Spidey story the first entry in this series, but ...ahh...wasn't thinkin'...sue me. This weird-ass Dennis comic page from the early '60's gets the honor instead. All you need to know is the Dennis gang is throwing an impromptu B-day celebration for one George (Mr.) Wilson...who rather proudly reveals he knows a lot more about the world than just Begonias.

Tommy's dad, eh? Guess he was a Beatnik. And how baked was he that he couldn't figure the hose was hooked up backwards (and how old would that make the water in it?) Whoever drew this story musta had some first hand "Hookah" reference is all I'll say...

1 Comments:

Blogger Tony Aguirre said...

I have a new found respect for Mr. Wilson and a reinforced contempt for Dennis.

7:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home